Are you still struggling to write your content in a unique way? If yes, then this is the right time to talk about the benefits of using an AI writing assistant.
Best AI Writing assistant software is designed to write the best content in a human-like manner and provide a better experience to your audience.
So, what are the benefits of using AI writing assistants?
AI writers are beneficial for any type of business, whether it is an e-commerce website or a blog site. With the help of AI, you can get your work done quickly. This means that you will be able to write more content for your blog, articles, or other types of content.
Writing seems to be the most difficult part of any kind of business, as it requires lots of knowledge and skills to write well.
But with the help of AI tools, you will be able to create unique content which will grab the attention of the readers and make them visit your site or blog.
With the help of AI tools, you will be able to create the best content in a short time. You can even use a free AI tool to write the content.
You just need to have the right keywords in mind, and after that, you will be able to generate unique content for your website.
With the help of AI tools, you can easily track your content from the creation of writing to the completion of writing. So, if you are struggling to follow your work then this is the perfect solution for you.
What Are the Best AI Writing Assistant Software?
Closerscopy is a powerful AI writing software that helps you create appealing sales copy, video sales letters, Facebook advertising, emails, product descriptions, and blog articles, among other use cases.
Closerscopy currently has more than 700 use cases (which they call “frameworks” and “workflows”). With an active community of over 12,000 users, they are frequently rolling out new frameworks. This means you can get a framework to write just about anything you want to!
They have more than 120 languages available to choose from.
With tons of features and new ones being constantly added, many have found Closerscopy a game-changer.
Outstanding Features of Closerscopy
- 3 AI writing models are available to switch between – Sales AI for writing compelling sales copy and ads, Blog AI for writing SEO-optimised blog posts and Story AI for writing stories.
- Write long-form content in a few minutes.
- From your dashboard, get all the Google top-ranking pages in one place and draw inspiration from them to write yours. Closerscopy can compose original content based on the SERP results.
- Closerscopy integrates a powerful SEO tool. Simply enter your desired keyword, get all the top-ranking pages and use the audit feature to optimize your content to beat the competition.
- Over 400 writing frameworks and workflows.
- Create your own framework that will work for you in any way you desire.
- Fully-fledged text editor with tons of writing and editing tools: insert headings, paragraphs, tables, images, links, emojis, lists, quotes, find and replace.
- Organise your work into folders and files.
- Export and download your content as a Word document or a PDF.
- Rewrite, expand, summarize and translate content.
- Proven sales letters and email templates are available.
- Do you want to create an outline based on the headings of your competitors? Closerscopy got you covered.
- Write highly converting Facebook ads
- Closerscopy creates an outline of your work to easily navigate through long-form content.
- Generate an unlimited number of words.
Some Closerscopy Frameworks (Use Cases)
One-Click Blog Post
Use this framework to generate a blog post with just a click, in a matter of seconds. Simply enter a keyword and ask Closerscopy to start writing.
After clicking on “Write for me,” this framework generated 487 words of relevant content. The generated content is made up of a blog introduction, 7 detailed points and a conclusion.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Top 7 Blogging Mistakes To Avoid
Blogging is the best way to share your thoughts, feelings and knowledge with the world. In fact, it is a way to earn money from blogging. But, if you don’t know what to write or what mistakes you can make, then you will not be able to earn much from blogging.
Here are the top 7 blogging mistakes that you need to avoid:
Search Engine Optimization is a big deal for a blogger. It is one of the most important things that you need to take care of. It is a part of the blogging industry that makes you earn from blogging. But, if you don’t know how to optimize your site, then you won’t be able to earn much.
Other frameworks and workflows include:
- AIDA Copywriting framework
- PAS Copywriting model
- Top 10: for effectively generating “top 10” articles for a blog or YouTube video.
- YouTube SEO descriptions
- About us page generator – for writing compelling sales copy for “about us” pages of websites
- Benefits and Drawbacks: this framework takes the description of a product and writes the pros and cons of the product.
- Blog post introductions: Generate a compelling introduction for a blog post within seconds.
- Outline for writing books
- Email copy builder
- Content improves (elaborates a simple sentence)
- Amazon features and benefits
- Blog Post meta descriptions
- Full Landing Page: Writes a complete sales letter for a landing page
- Video sales letter
- Facebook ad copy writer
- Quora answers
- Interview questions
- Reviews (frameworks for writing reviews for books, restaurants, Amazon products and services)
- LinkedIn Bio
- LinkedIn Posts
Closerscopy has three pricing plans:
Copywriting Power ($49.99 per month)
This plan offers features such as 300 AI runs per month, 50 SEO audits, an SEO planner, and 2 seats (users). You also get access to the long-form feature, 700+ frameworks, workflows, tune, insights, email support and the Closerscopy community. This plan limits the number of Closerscopy updates you can get.
Copywriting Superpower ($79.99 per month)
There’s no limit to the number of AI runs, SEO audits, and software updates with this pricing plan. Hence, you get unlimited AI writing, unlimited SEO audits and unlimited software updates. You get 3 seats, the SEO planner tool, all the frameworks and workflows, tune, insights, email support and a members-only access Closerscopy community.
Copywriting Superpower Squad ($79.99 per month)
This plan is best suited for copywriting agencies. Here, you get access to 5 seats in addition to all the features in the “copywriting superpower” plan above.
You can also choose to go with their yearly pricing plans, where you get to save 30% of the total cost.
Currently, Closerscopy does not have a free trial. However, they provide a 14-day money-back guarantee.
2. Jasper AI (Formerly Jarvis)
Jasper AI is one of the AI writing software that has revolutionized content writing. It uses GPT 3 to write content at scale. With Jasper AI, you can write SEO optimized blog posts, YouTube video scripts, social media ads, landing page sales copy, email copywriting and more.
Currently, there are more than 50 templates for generating useful content within the shortest possible time.
A notable feature of Jasper AI is its boss mode, which is super effective when it comes to writing content of any kind.
Features of Jasper AI
- Long-form assistant of the boss mode enables you to produce amazing content at scale!
- More than 50 use cases (content templates) to choose from.
- Copywriting tool effective for writing headlines, marketing copy, Facebook ads, SEO content, product descriptions and even books.
- Generate content in 25+ languages.
- Jasper AI integrates with surfer SEO to help optimize your blog posts to rank high on SERPs.
Jasper AI Pricing
Jasper AI has two main pricing plans: the starter plan and the boss mode.
These two differ in terms of features.
Starter plan: this plan gives you access to all the base templates for basic content writing projects like product descriptions and a few short paragraphs. The cost of this plan starts from $49 for 35,000 words per month. The more the number of words you want to write, the more you pay for the same features.
For instance, you can increase the number of words to the maximum of 320,000 at the cost of $399 per month, with the same basic features.
Boss mode: To get the most out of Jasper AI, you have to choose this plan. This is what most content creators have subscribed to. The boss mode has all the powerful features to enable you to write lengthy content, the way you want it.
This plan starts at $59 per month for 50,000 words. The price increases with the increase in the number of words. For instance, you’ll have to pay $99 per month for 100,000 words.
Some people might be good at speaking, but not at writing, and some people might be good at writing, but not at speaking. And in such a situation, we need some sort of software that can make the job of a writer or a speaker simpler.
In such a scenario, Grammarly is the best grammar checker software that can make your writing or speaking much simpler.
Grammarly is a powerful tool that can help you write a professional paper, thesis, report, or any other document. The software helps you to understand English grammar in a better way, and once you get the idea, you can write better than others.
It is a web-based tool that can help you to check the grammar of the text that you are writing, and it can even suggest the perfect word if you have chosen the wrong word.
In simple words, you can say that Grammarly is a spelling and grammar checker.
You can download the software for free, but you need to sign up for the premium version. In the premium version, you can get an unlimited number of checks and the free version has a limit of 50 checks.
It is available on all the popular browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
How Grammarly Works
As I said before, Grammarly is a spelling and grammar checker. But what does it do?
Basically, the software is designed to provide you with a solution for the problems that you might be facing when writing or speaking.
It is a very simple software that checks the spelling, grammar, and sentence structure of the text.
You can see the error messages of the software and you can correct them in a better way.
Once you get the error message, you can quickly fix the problem by changing the word or phrase.
You can also set a timer to stop checking the text after a certain period of time.
It is the best way to understand English grammar and it can be very useful for people who are struggling with the English language.
You can easily get Grammarly for free, but the premium version is much better as it has some great features.
After you are logged in, you can go to the “Tools” tab and you will find the “Language Tools” option.
If you click on the “Language Tools” option, then you will see the “Spell Check”, “Grammar Check”, and “Style Check”.
You will find the three tabs in the menu. You can choose a specific tab from the options.
Let’s see the Grammar checker features of the software.
You can see the different levels of errors that the software is giving. As you know, every sentence has a grammatical error, but not every error is a big one.
The software is giving a list of different grammar rules and you can easily learn English grammar in a much better way.
You can get suggestions from the AI writing software, but you need to check the options to get the best suggestions.
Rytr is a new AI writing assistant that has been designed to help content writers create high-quality, engaging content. It can generate content ideas at scale and help copywriters with writer’s block.
It is an AI-powered tool that has been designed to help people with their writing tasks and make the process more efficient. Rytr is a modern, intelligent assistant for every writer who needs to generate content at scale.
The software can be used by a variety of professionals including journalists, bloggers, digital marketers and copywriters, YouTube content creators and real estate agents.
For an in-depth information about Rytr AI writing software, check out our article on Rytr review.
Features and Benefits of Rytr
- Rytr has a clean and minimal user interface easy to navigate.
- It supports 33 different languages
- Select the right tone to generate content. Available tones include: informative, formal, compassionate, convincing, critical, enthusiastic, funny etc.
- Content variants: with a click, generate different sets of unique content on any topic.
- Generate blog ideas and outline
- Over 31 use cases are available to choose from.
- You can create your own use case or framework, just as in Closerscopy.
- It has an in-built plagiarism checker to help you ensure plagiarism-free content.
- “Continue Ryting” feature automatically generates more content based on the context.
- Export the document as a .docx or an HTML file.
- Chrome extension available.
Rytr Use Cases
Thanks to its numerous use cases, Rytr can help you create almost any type of content:
Magic Command: This use case accepts your instructions and generates corresponding content. It is somewhat similar to how the “boss mode” of Jasper AI works.
Example: Write a short review of Shopify.
With the above input, here are the results generated by Rytr’s magic command:
Shopify is a popular ecommerce site that lets you set up your own online store. There are a number of themes to choose from and it is relatively easy to use.
It is a good solution for someone who wants to start their own business and doesn’t have the knowledge of how to set up an e-commerce store.
It’s easy to use and has a lot of features including the ability to accept credit cards and PayPal. Recently, Shopify has been making some changes that help stores that are just getting started.
They now offer a free trial period with no credit card required, and they have also made the Shopify platform more beginner friendly.
What do you think? Are those accurate enough? Definitely. This is kind of a perfect description of Shopify, though it is not a full review.
Other Use Cases of Rytr include:
- Blog Idea/Outline: This use case helps to generate blog ideas from scratch and also outlines them in an order that’s ready to be expanded into a full SEO optimised blog post.
- Blog section writing: Use this to have Rytr write a full blog post by simply entering a topic and the keywords you want to have incorporated. This is effective for publishing SEO-optimised articles.
- Product Description
- Business Idea Pitch
- Copywriting Framework – PAS
- Copywriting Framework – AIDA
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Ads
- Google Search Ads
- Interview Questions
- Job Description
- Landing Page and Website Copies
- SEO Meta Title and Descriptions
- Song lyrics. Yes! Rytr writes original song lyrics too.
- YouTube Video idea, channel description and video description
Rytr has two pricing plans: the free plan and the premium plan.
The free plan offers you “credits” to generate content up to 5,000 characters. You also get access to all of the features in the premium plan.
The main difference between the free and the premium plan is dependent on the amount of content you can generate every month.
The premium plan costs $29 per month and enables you to generate an unlimited number of words. Rytr pricing plan is one of the most affordable in the industry.
Writesonic offers more than 40 content templates, along with templates for any type of business or blog post. Plus, they have copywriting formulas (AIDA, PAS) for all your auto-generated copywriting needs!
With the Writesonic AI writing software, content writes itself and there is no need to worry about writer’s block ever again. It knows what will convert and how to write copy that resonates with your audience.
One amazing feature of Writesonic is its integration with SEMrush, effective software for keyword research and rank tracking.
Writesonic has been designed and trained by professional copywriters to create high-quality content. They have done extensive research on your target audience, including their language and tone preferences so that the content that the AI writing assistant generates will be relevant to different audiences.
Writesonic Use Cases
Writesonic has got a plethora of use cases for generating content of all types. Popular ones include:
This use case is able to generate 5 different Facebook ads at a goal.
Let’s take a look at a real example: a random product and description.
Inventori is the best inventory management software for small retail shops, big retail shops and everyone in between.
✔ Track your stock & inventory
✔ Manage your stock in real time
✔ Easily see what’s selling and what isn’t
Get 30% OFF today only with code BlackFriday
Other Writesonic use cases (writing templates) are:
- Article and blogs (AI Article Writer, Paragraph Writer, Conclusion Writer, AI Article Ideas, AI Article Intros, AI Article Outlines)
- Digital Ads (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Ecommerce (Product descriptions, Amazon Sponsored Brand Ads Headline, Amazon product descriptions, Amazon product features)
- Copywriting frameworks (Pain-Agitate-Solution copywriting framework, AIDA copywriting framework)
- Social media (Short LinkedIn Posts, YouTube ideas, video descriptions, YouTube intros, titles and outlines)
- Website copies (Landing pages, features to benefits, SEO Meta titles, descriptions)
- Writing (Quora Answers, cold emails, email subject lines, company bios, content shorten, company mission and vision, short press releases)
There are 5 plans available:
- Free Trial: This is Writesonic’s forever-free plan, which provides you with 10 credits. 1 credit is about 500 words. Hence, 10 credits will help you write about 5,000 words per month. This plan does not include the long-form writing assistant and SEMrush integration.
- Basic ($15 per month): With this plan, you can write up to 50,000 words per month. You get access to Writesonic’s long-form writing assistant and SEMrush integration. You also get access to the browser extension.
- Economy ($25 per month): Write up to 350,000 words. Features include the long-form writing assistant, SEMrush integration and browser extension.
- Professional ($45 per month): This is ideal for freelancers. Generate an unlimited number of words with this plan, including all features in the “economy” plan.
- Startup ($95 per month): Ideal for small businesses and startups, this plan gives access to 2 user seats, the highest quality of output, plus all the features in the “professional” pricing plan.
If you’re looking for a writing tool that can help you get your ideas down quickly and easily, you may want to check out Peppertype. This AI-powered writing assistant can help you come up with ideas, organize your thoughts, and even edit your work.
I’ve been using Peppertype for a little while now, and I have to say that I’m impressed. It’s helped me come up with ideas for articles and blog posts that I wouldn’t have thought of on my own.
If you’re struggling with writer’s block or just looking for a way to get your ideas down more efficiently, I recommend giving Peppertype a try.
If you’re looking for a powerful and easy-to-use AI writing tool, look no further than Peppertype.
Here’s what you can expect with Peppertype:
- Advanced AI that can help you write better and faster
- A user-friendly interface that is easy to use
- A wide range of features to help you get the most out of your writing
- Excellent customer support to help you with any questions or issues you may have
If you’re looking for a top-notch AI writing tool, Peppertype is the way to go. With its advanced artificial intelligence capabilities, you won’t be disappointed.
Peppertype Use Cases
Peppertype has numerous use cases for different content types. Notable among them are “Quora answers,”
Let’s take a closer look at how the “Quora Answers” works.
Here’s the output from Peppertype:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing every possible field right now, and copywriting is not an exception. One of the biggest challenges copywriters face is the content they’re asked to write.
It is much harder to write highly useful content that fits the context of what your customers want, when you don’t even know what they need.
This doesn’t only limit the creativity and quality of your output, but also the amount of content you can produce in a day.
But AI is changing that. It’s becoming easy to write personalized copy without even knowing the content you’re writing about. You just have to describe your product and AI will do the rest for you.
All you have to do is enter the product name or existing content into a style guide, and AI will do the rest. This increases the creativity of your output and allows you to produce content faster.
A recent study revealed that 31% of businesses using AI had increased the sales of their products.
The AI revolution is just getting started and business owners should be looking to leverage its potential.
Here are other Peppertytpe use cases (Content types):
- Paragraph Writer (for writing blog posts)
- Website Headlines / Copy
- Brand/Product descriptions
- Google Ad Copy
- Tweet Ideas
- Blog Ideas
- Ecommerce Product Descriptions
- Facebook Ad Copies
- SEO Meta Descriptions
- Before-After-Bridge Copywriting
- Blog Outline, Blog Intro, Blog Conclusion
- Problem-Agitate-Solution Copywriting, AIDA Copywriting
- Engaging Social Posts
- Feature to Benefit
- Product Review Generator
- YouTube Video description, YouTube video ideas
- Cold emails, email subject lines
Aside from their free plan with limited features, there are three available pricing plans:
This plan costs $35 per month and is recommended for individuals and small teams.
- One user seat
- 50,000 words per user
- Access to all 20+ content types
- Add more users (the final price depends on the number of user seats you add)
- Active customer support
For bigger teams, agencies and professionals. It costs $199 per month.
- 5 user seats
- 50,000 words per user seat
- All content types & early access to new ones
- Active customer support
- Collaborate with other users and share results
- Access Control (Limit what features other users can access)
- Download results
This is a custom plan that offers brand-specific solutions and integrations for any business. This is ideal for enterprises, marketplaces and aggregators.
Features include an unlimited number of words and other custom features.
Outranking is one of the best AI writing assistant software that speeds the process of creating content that ranks. As an individual content creator or agency, you would realise that Outranking qualifies to be one of the must-haves in your arsenal of tools.
It works faster, has a clean and intuitive user interface and produces results swiftly.
Just like the Closerscopy SEO feature, Outranking has a feature called “Concepts.” This enables you to search for and use the SERP results to generate your own unique content.
Features of Outranking
- Outranking streamlines the process of doing research by providing you with SERP results and creating an SEO outline for your content.
- SEO content editor to check SEO score in real-time.
- Get on-page optimisation guidelines or such SEO elements as internal and external links, keyword density, anchor text and featured snippets among others.
- Outranking provides a tool to help you automatically track already existing pages and to improve them for ranking and traffic.
- Off-page analysis tool: Outranking works like a typical keyword research tool. It provides a keyword difficulty level coupled with the first 20 websites and the domain authority and backlink profile of each domain.
- Automated workflow for teams, where members can collaborate and seamlessly work on a project.
Popular Outranking Use Cases
1. AI Wizard
This feature creates a full SEO blog post outline with one click. It creates headings, meta titles and descriptions and various sections ready to be expanded into a long-form post.
The outline builder enables you to drag and drop these sections and heading to get fully organised content within the shortest possible time.
It also lists questions from Google’s “People Also Ask,” which you can incorporate and rank for.
2. Ecommerce Products
This use case enables you to extract features and facts about a product and use the concepts you’ve collected to construct paragraphs for the product that really makes sense.
3. YouTube Videos
In minutes, you can create blog posts or recap posts from any video transcript. Use Outranking to download and import YouTube transcripts into the content editor, and the system will generate headlines and content to go beneath the headlines.
4. Benefits and Disadvantages
Outranking has a “sentiment analysis” feature that extracts advantages and disadvantages on any topic. For instance, it analyzes product reviews or information and compiles a list of any product’s or service’s derived benefits and drawbacks.
|For individuals or small startups. Create and optimize up to 10 articles a month.||For in-house content teams and agencies. Create and optimize 25 articles a month.||For agencies producing content at scale. Create and optimize 50 articles a month.|
|$40 / Month||$82 / Month||$157 / Month|
|10 Documents||25 Documents||50 Documents / Month|
|60,000 AI words processed||250,000 AI words processed||500,000 AI words processed|
|0 Team||1 Team||3 Teams|
Articoolo is by far one of the best AI writing assistant software available.
With Articoolo, it’s now much easier to come up with original text and interesting ideas that are guaranteed to be unique.
Articoolo can generate a variety of unique, original and well-structured text based on what you write in plain text form.
It’s time-consuming and can be expensive to find inspiration for your next piece of content.
You want to create unique, original and engaging content, but it takes hours to do this manually. You can’t just wait around for someone to come up with something new.
Articoolo can help you to come up with original ideas and find related topics that are guaranteed to be unique and well-structured.
Features and Benefits of Articoolo
Effective AI Writing Assistant
Articoolo is powered by artificial intelligence, which means it uses algorithms and human intelligence to generate texts. You can write a new piece of content in just a few minutes, instead of waiting for days to find relevant content.
Originality and Timeliness
Articoolo works by analyzing your input to find a topic that it thinks is unique, and then, in just a few seconds, it can come up with a unique and well-structured piece of text that will be tailored to fit your topic.
You can rely on Articoolo to create original, unique and well-written content without any risk of plagiarism.
Articoolo has a WordPress plugin that will seamlessly integrate with your WordPress blog. This means you can easily generate original content right from your WordPress dashboard without having to consistently copy and paste content from elsewhere.
Ease of Use
Just enter a few words and Articoolo will analyze your input and provide you with the right topic and the best possible content.
Articoolo has two major pricing models – the pay per use model and the subscription model.
“Pay Per Use” Model
There are three pricing plans in this model:
- 10 articles for $19
- 50 articles for $75
- 100 articles for $99
- 30 articles for $29 per month
- 100 articles for $49 per month
- 250 articles for $99 per month
- Article Forge
- Pro Writing Aid
- Research ai
- Smart Copy
- Virtual Ghost Writers
- Hyperwrite AI
- Zoho Writer
- Ink Editor