Have you ever wondered how you can save a video on TikTok by screen-recording it? Are you worried that TikTok may know if you screen record? Are you unsure whether your iPhone or Android can screen record videos on TikTok? Well, here is the best platform to find all the answers to these questions.
Yes, you can screen record videos on TikTok with both Android and iPhone. Presented in this article are numerous sure ways by which you can do this. Stick along and learn.
How to Screen Record a TikTok Video
There are many different by which you can screen record videos on TikTok whether with an iPhone or android. Below are steps on how to screen record TikTok videos with an android and an iPhone. As well as how to screen record TikTok videos on clear mode.
How to Record Your Screen on TikTok on Android
For Android users, there are certain apps that can help you to screen record videos on Tiktok. One of these is ApowerRec. It is a simple tool that enables you to screen-record videos conveniently. Here are step-by-step procedures on how to use ApowerRec.
- Install ApowerRec on google playstore
- Open the application and press the red button to start recording.
- Open your TikTok app on your phone and select the video you want to record.
- When done, return to ApowerRec and press the black button to stop and save the TikTok video.
After going through these processes, your video is successfully saved, and, voila! Your very own TikTok screen recording.
There are other apps for Android which perform the same function. Some of these are REC and Ace Thinker Screen Grabber Premium.
Screen record on TikTok with Samsung
Screen recording Tik Tok Videos with Samsung is a bit easier. You may choose not to download any new app for that purpose. Here is how to go about it.
- Swipe down to reveal the notification panel.
- Swipe down again to get access to all buttons.
- locate the screen recorder button and tap on it to start recording.
- Open your TikTok app and select the video you want to record and it begins recording right away.
How to Screen Record on TikTok on iPhone
With the iPhone, there is still the option of downloading a screen recording app for screen recording your TikTok videos.
You can also do it directly from your phone without using any downloaded app. Here is how to do it.
Add the screen recorder to your control center.
- Open the settings on your iPhone
- Tap control center
- Tap customize controls
- On the list that appears, scroll and find the screen recording. Tap on the + sign to add to your control center.
Screen record from your control center
- Swipe to reveal your control center
- Tap on the screen recorder which should have appeared by now.
- Open your Tiktok app and select the video you wish to record. (You can start the recorder before or after you open TikTok.
- When done, tap on the red button that shows at the top left corner of your screen to stop and save the screen recording.
How to Screen Record a TikTok Draft
The processes for screen recording TikTok drafts are quite similar to the above-mentioned procedures. let’s find out how to screen record a TikTok draft.
- Open TikTok and create a video
- On the preview page, swipe to reveal the control center(on iPhone) or Notification panel(on android)
- Press the screen record button to begin screen recording.
- On the preview page, tap on the thumbnail of the video you just created to start the video.
- Stop recording once the video is done playing.
How to Screen Record on TikTok Live without them knowing
It is possible to record a Tiktok live session on your phone. Here is how.
Creating a TikTok Live
Before creating a TikTok live session, you must be able to meet certain requirements.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must have at least 1000 followers.
- Open TikTok
- Tap on the + sign at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe right till you reach the live option
- Tap on ‘live’
- When ready, tap on ‘Go Live’ at the bottom of the screen to begin.
- When you are through with the live session, tap on the power button at the top right corner of the screen to end it.
Screen recording a TikTok Live
- Open Tiktok
- Tap on the + plus sign at the bottom of the screen
- Swipe right and tap on ‘Live’
- To screen record the live session, Swipe to reveal the control center( if using iPhone) or swipe down to reveal the notification panel(if using android).
- Tap on the Screen Record button to begin recording.
- You can now go live and have your live session.
How to Record Computer Screen for TikTok
Maybe you would like to screen record a TikTok video on your PC. You may need to install a screen recording app for that purpose. Here is how to go about it.
- Install a screen recording app that is compatible with your device. One helpful app is ApowerRec.
- Open TikTok and select the video you would like to record
- Open ApowerRec and tap the red recording button to begin
- Return to the app to stop and save your screen recording.
How to Screen Record TikTok without a watermark
We would love to screen-record TikTok videos and share them with friends or use them for other things. But there is always that annoying TikTok watermark that gives everything away. To get rid of this watermark, you may have to download a third-party app to crop out the watermark. The disadvantage is that important parts of the video may be lost. You can however remove the TikTok watermark completely with special apps like Video Watermark and HitPaw Watermark Remover. Here is how to remove TikTok watermarks on your TikTok screen recordings with Video Watermark.
- Install Video Watermark from your appstore.
- Open Video Watermark.
- Tap on the Remove Watermark option to begin the process.
- Select the TikTok screen recording you prefer.
- Drag your finger around the watermark you would like to remove.
- When done, tap on the tick button at the top right corner of the screen to initiate the process.
- Wait for the process to complete.
When the process is complete, you will notice that the watermark has been successfully removed.
And Voila! You have your TikTok screen recording without watermarks.