Do you want to go live on the Kik app but you are not able to do that because you do not know how to stream live on Kik? Then look no further because we’ve got you covered!
Are you a Kik Messenger user and you are finding it difficult to speak to your friends via live stream? Then you should not be bothered because, in this guide, we will definitely show you how to go live on the Kik app and share your content with other Kik users.
You can go live on the Kik app as far as you are a user of the messenger app. It may not be that simple to go live on Kik especially when you are a newbie on the Kik app and you do not know where exactly to go on the app to be able to stream live and share your content with others.
Now, Kik has introduced a live stream and users can go live on Kik just like other social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook in order to interact with followers and friends on the app. Therefore you can go live and view live streams as far as you are a Kik user.
Now let us show you how to go live on Kik live stream as you continue to join us in the reading of this very important article. Just read more!
Can You Live Stream on Kik?
Yes, you can live stream on the Kik Messenger app. Aside from messaging people via the widely used social media app, you also have the opportunity to go live on Kik to interact with other users just like other social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
How Kik Live Works
It is imperative as a Kik user that the Kik Live Stream is a feature on the Kik Messenger app that enables users to live stream what is happening with them in real life.
With the Kik Messenger app, you can go live and your followers and other users can watch you and everything you are doing as a user on the app. The Kik live stream can help you gain more followers on the app, and interact with people as business personnel as well as anything that comes with live interactions.
Kik Live Tips for A Successful Streaming
If you want to stream live on Kik successfully, there are certain important things you should know that have to do with the terms and conditions of the Kik live stream. There are certain things you have to do that are prohibited on the app.
Therefore you should take these tips very seriously when you are about to begin live streaming on Kik so that you will have a successful experience going live on Kik Messenger. If you go contrary to any of the terms and conditions that the Kik live stream comes with, during a live video, your live video may be shut down or you would be banned from the app.
Therefore consider the following tips for successful streaming on the Kik app:
- Avoid using abusive speech and bullying during a Kik Live stream.
- Avoid streaming nudity or pornography during a Kik Live stream.
- Do not promote illegal activities such as drugs or other prohibited items on the Kik app.
- Minors (Children below 18 years) are not allowed to take part in a Kik live stream.
It is highly recommended that you take the above precautions into consideration whenever you want to start Kik live stream so that you will surely have a successful experience on the app.
How to Go Live On Kik On Android And IOS
Now we are going to show you the easiest way you can go live on the Kik app to have a wonderful experience interacting with other users of the Kik app. Just follow the steps below to live stream on the Kik Messenger app:
- Launch the Kik app on your android or iOS device.
- Login to your Kik account if you are not already logged in.
- Now on the home screen, tap on the Live TV icon located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
4. On the next screen, you can find all ongoing live streams on the page where you can request to join or not.
5. Now, tap the “Go Live!” button located at the bottom center of the live page.
6. Now make sure you accept all the terms and conditions of the live stream of Kik. If you refuse to accept, you will not be permitted to go live on the app. Tap on “Got it” to accept the terms and conditions of the Kik live stream.
7. Now you can add a description of Kik live stream and tag your stream as well. Tap on “START” to commence the live streaming on the app to interact with other users and followers on the app.
How to Get Rid of Kik Live – End a Live Stream on Kik
Just as you begin the live video on the Kik live stream, you will surely end the live stream either when you are done with your agenda or it comes to an emergency to end the live video and attend to something else. With that, it is very necessary to know how to get rid of Kik live so that you can end your live streaming any moment you want to.
Follow the steps below to end a live video on the Kik Messenger app:
- Now, on your live streaming page, tap on the “X” icon located at the top right corner of your live stream screen.
2. Tap on the “End Stream”.
3. Select the “X” icon again from the top right corner. The live stream will end immediately after doing this.
Is Kik Live A Dating App?
No Kik live is not a dating app. It is a mobile messaging app that enables you to chat with friends and new users, send messages, images, and gifts, group chat, anonymous chat, and promote chats on the app.
It is similar to other social media platforms like WhatsApp, Viber, and Facebook Messenger but Kik is not known as a dating app.
Can You Make Money On Kik Live Stream?
Yes, you can actually make money on the Kik live stream as a Kik Messenger app user. You can get gifts and rewards on the Kik live stream and that is what makes you earn money going live on Kik. If a user who has joined your live stream sends you a gift, it means that they have sent you a gift that they purchased with their own money.
This is similar to Facebook Stars on pages. Therefore you would have to first receive gifts and rewards from the users who want to support you on the Kik app in order to earn money. When you have more followers on the app, then you should expect more money whenever you go live on the app.
You can receive gifts like Diamond on the Kik app which have their equivalents in actual currencies. Let us give you equivalents of how many diamonds can earn you a specific amount in dollars on the app.
- 10,000 diamonds are equivalent to $50.
- 20,000 diamonds are equivalent to $100.
- 40,000 diamonds are equivalent to $200.
- 50,000 diamonds are equivalent to $500.
- 100,000 diamonds are equivalent to $1000.
Therefore, the more followers you get, the more diamonds you earn if they send some, which may be equivalent to any of the diamonds and the amount attached to them. For every 10,000 diamonds, you earn $50 and that can accumulate as you do more live streams on Kik.
Going live on Kik on of the most interesting experience you can ever have on the app aside from texting friends and other users on the app. You can gain new followers using Kik live stream as well as earn some money from users who join your live streams on the Kik Messenger app.
If you want o know how to go live on Kik Messenger, we’ve got you covered with all the important guidelines to start a Kik live stream as well as ending a Kik live stream. Therefore you should visit this site whenever you have questions bothering you with regards to the Kik live stream.