Are you having trouble finding your liked videos on TikTok? If so, you’re not alone. This is a common issue that many users experience. There are a few things you can do to fix this problem.
In this blog post, I will show you how to fix TikTok liked videos disappeared. I will also provide some tips to help you prevent this issue from happening in the future.
So, if you’re ready to get started, let’s dive in!
What Causes TikTok Liked Videos to Disappear?
There are a few reasons why your liked videos might disappear on TikTok. Some of the most common reasons include:
- A glitch in the app. This is the most common reason why liked videos disappear. TikTok is a complex app, and it’s not uncommon for glitches to occur.
- The video was deleted or made private. If the video you liked was deleted or made private, it will no longer show up in your liked videos list.
- You have reached the maximum number of liked videos. TikTok limits the number of videos you can like in a certain amount of time. If you have reached this limit, your older liked videos will be removed from your list.
How to Fix TikTok Liked Videos Disappeared or Not Showing Up
1. Reopen the TikTok App
Step 1: Reopen the TikTok App
The first step is to reopen the app and see if this helps. This is because the app might have gone into a state where it was not able to load content for you. This can happen if your device has run out of space or if you have recently updated the app. If this does not work, then there might be another problem with how TikTok is displaying liked videos.
If it does, then great!
2. Check Your Internet Connection
If you’re having trouble liking videos on TikTok, the first thing to check is your internet connection. Ensure that your WiFi and mobile data are working properly and that there aren’t any issues with your local network.
Additionally, try using a different device for TikTok if you have one available. This will help rule out the possibility of a problem with one device over another.
If this doesn’t solve your problem, keep reading!
3. Restart Your Phone
Restarting your phone can help fix many problems, including this one.
To restart your phone, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until the device powers off.
Then, turn it back on again by pressing and holding that same button for another 10 seconds or so. You may need to enter your PIN or password if you have one set up on the screen lock (you’ll probably be prompted).
When you’re sure nothing has been stolen from your account yet and after checking that all of your other social media accounts are safe as well, click Log Out in the top-right corner of TikTok’s login screen.
Go back into Settings and click login under Sign In Options at the bottom left corner of the page with a drop-down arrow next to it; then log back in using Facebook or Google+.
4. Ensure TikTok App Has Not Been Updated
- Check for updates. If you haven’t done so already, make sure that your TikTok app has been updated to the latest version. You can check for updates by going to your phone’s App Store and looking under “Updates.” If there is an update available, download it immediately.
- If there is no update available, wait. The next time you open up the App Store on your device and look at the Updates tab, see if there are any new versions of TikTok listed there (again, this means checking “Updates” rather than simply launching the app).
- To be extra cautious about getting in front of this issue, set up a reminder in Google Calendar or another calendar app so that at least once every other day you’ll check for new versions of apps when updating other apps on your phone or tablet—and especially avoid using automatic update settings unless they’re absolutely necessary (they often aren’t).
5. Log Out of Your Account
Logging out of your TikTok account and logging in again can resolve the issue of the liked videos not showing up on your feed. To do this, tap the “Me” button in the upper-right corner of the main TikTok screen.
Then tap “Profile.” You’ll see your username at the top of this page; tap it to enter your profile page. Tap “Settings,” then select “Log out.”
- Log out of your account
- Go to the settings menu
- Tap on the profile icon
- Tap on the log-out button
- Enter your password again, then tap on the log-out button one last time
6. Clear Cache and Data
A cache is a storage area that temporarily stores data. When you clear the cache, you remove any temporary files stored on your device and free up space.
To do this, go to Settings > Applications > TikTok > Storage > Clear Cache. You’ll see a confirmation message when the process is complete.
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- Tap Apps & Notifications and then tap the TikTok app icon in order to launch its settings menu.
- Select Storage > Clear Cache and then tap OK when prompted to confirm clearing all cache data for this app (you can also clear data if desired).
- Exit out of Settings and re-open TikTok to see if it’s working again!
7. Reinstall the TikTok App
You can reinstall the TikTok app to fix this error. Follow the steps below:
- Uninstall and reboot your device.
- Install a fresh copy of TikTok on your device and log in with your account credentials.
- Check if the liked videos section works properly now!
Learn how to fix Tiktok liked videos not showing with 7 methods
- Restart the Tiktok app
- Ensure that your internet connection is working properly.
- Restart your mobile phone and try again.
- Make sure that the TikTok app has not been updated recently. If it has, then log out of your account and then log in again to resolve the issue of faces not showing up on videos in TikTok like section. If this does not solve the problem, then clear cache and data from Settings > Apps > TikTok > Clear Data button (tap on OK).
- Also, it’s a good idea to uninstall updates if they’re available on Google Play Store or Apple App Store using Settings>Apps>TikTok>Uninstall Updates button (tap OK).
- Once done with all these steps you can install updates as well if any are available by going back into Settings > Apps > TikTok and tapping the Install Updates button (tap OK).
We hope you were able to fix TikTok liked videos not showing with these methods. If your problem still persists, then try contacting the support team of TikTok. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to leave them in the comments below.